Living on the shores of Molega Lake, your recreational choices on the water are many: paddling in kayak or canoe, boating, sailing, wind surfing, water skiing, swimming, and fishing.
Prefer more leisurely activities? Try walking, berry picking, photography, and watching the wildlife: deer, beaver, otter, mink, weasel, turtles, rabbit, bald eagles, various hawks, owls, loons, and ducks to mention a few.
Within a short drive, you can explore our ocean shorelines. The lots are central to both the shores of the Bay of Fundy and the Atlantic Ocean. The seashores provide many recreational opportunities with their varied rocky coast lines and long sandy beaches. Other activities might include diving, clam digging, deep sea fishing, ocean kayaking, and whale watching.
To give you a taste of the outdoor recreational opportunities in Nova Scotia, see list of links below. There are plenty of cultural, historical and entertaining activities nearby to choose from too!
- Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia
- Climb Nova Scotia
- Exploring Nova Scotia
- Motorcycle Tour Guide Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Hiking Trails
- Nova Scotia Trails Federation
- The Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society
- Osprey Ridge Golf Club, outside Bridgewater
- Ross Farm Museum, A Living Heritage Farm
- Trails Nova Scotia – Sea Kayak Roues, Canoe Waterways, Coastal Water Trails, Snowmobile Trails and Shared-Use Trails
- Trout Nova Scotia